Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Hug In A Box


When I was growing up my Dad’s parents lived across the street.  We played in their yard so saw them every day. My grandmother always had a fresh baked treat for us.

My Mom’s parents and most of my aunts, uncles and cousins were a short car ride away.   We were always visiting one or another and family gatherings happened often.

Today my closest family lives hours away and I have family in every corner of the country. A cousin lives in Washington State another lives in Kentucky.  And one nephew lives in Texas so we rarely get to visit.  We stay in touch via email and phone but it’s not the same.

There are times when I wish I could be with a family member or friend to give them a big hug.  It could be an anniversary, celebrating the birth of a baby, a house warming, a birthday, wedding or getting a new job. Or they are recovering from an illness or dealing with the loss of a loved one.

When a hug is not possible, a gift basket can let them know that they are loved and thought of.

A “care package” to a student away at school or someone serving in the military is also ways to show love and support.

The next time you wish you could give someone a hug, remember that you can always send a custom designed gift basket.  It’s like a hug in a box.

Call today and let us help you custom design a gift basket for someone you love.  (413) 527-1243 laurelmtbasket.com

Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment