Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sunshine On My Shoulder

Such a beautiful day!  Finally, after months of snow, freezing temperatures, rain and more rain, the sun is shining and there is a warm breeze.

I'm going to take advantage of the gift of this sunny day by getting my rock garden ready for Spring plantings.  I'm sure many others are also going to find reasons to spend time outdoors as well.

But not everyone will be as fortunate.  I'm thinking of my friend John who has spent the last several months in and out of the hospital and will not be able to spend time outside of a hospital room for some time to come.

I'm sure you know someone who is in a similar situation.  A friend or family member who is ill or infirmed.  Someone who is in the hospital, nursing home or even confined to bed at home.

If they can't go out to enjoy the sunshine, why not bring a little to them inside?

At Laurel Mountain Basket Co we are experts at sending sunshine and good cheer.  We can help you design a gift basket full of warm wishes that will bring a smile and shed a little sunshine too.

Check out our site where you can see some examples of our work then call or email us.  We design unique gift basket to fit every taste and budget.

Laurel Mountain Basket Co where gift giving won't make you a basket case.

Happy Spring!

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment